Located on one of the most sort after locations in Byron, backing directly on to Arakwal national park with breathtaking panoramic views from tallows beach all way to broken head lies the newly completed masterpiece, Santoro.
Drawing inspiration from the soft artisan finishes, natural tones and the surrounding environment creating a calm and open palette.
Influenced by the casual coastal homes of the Mediterranean, the spaces are concentrated on bespoke finishes and natural light with a strong emphasis on inside outside living and creating moments of retreat.
Balancing a contemporary design with clean lines and a minimalist approach, the space lets the surrounding environment in without competition.
Walk to Tallows beach in 5 minutes through the stunning trails of the national park where you are likely to see an abundance of wildlife such as wallabies and black cockatoos, or just stay and swim in the magnesium infinity pool and lounge on the day bed.
The area is so quiet that the only noise you will hear is the ocean and the abundant bird life that inhabits the area.
Protected from the notorious summer northerly winds, Santoro is truly a hidden gem.
- European Oak floors throughout
- Oversized Oblica fireplace
- Hand applied render finishes to walls
- Marble bathrooms
- Unbelievable panoramic Ocean views to Broken head
- Beautiful hinterland views
- Outdoor sunken lounge fire pit
- Magnesium infinity pool
- Indoor / outdoor kitchen
- Located in a peaceful neighbourhood with no noise but the ocean and abundant bird life
- Protected from the notorious summer Northerlies by honeysuckle hill.
- Walk to the beach through the beautiful Arakwal national park
- 3 minute bike ride to the Byron General Store
- Close to town but with the feeling of being in your own private universe.
- Interior designed by highly sort after local designer Mel Gubbin from Avenue twenty two
- Fully furnished to the highest standard