Winter Promotion - Valid until 31st August 2023
STAY 7 - PAY 5 – enter promo code STAY7 when making a booking request
STAY 4 - PAY 3 – enter promo code STAY4 when making a booking request
From $2000 per night
- Newly renovated and immaculately presented boutique-style two-storey home
- Green-home, fitted with solar and Tesla battery
- Private luxurious accommodation in a treetop setting overlooking Wategos Beach
- Four large bedrooms with individually controlled air conditioning
- Master bedroom with spacious ensuite, balcony and views to Cape Byron Lighthouse
- Fully equipped gourmet kitchen, breakfast bar and dining area
- Covered outdoor entertaining area with views over Wategos beach and Cape Byron
- Outdoor deck with bar seating and BBQ table
- Undercover heated infinity-edge magnesium mineral pool with deck area and daybeds, perfect for all-weather conditions
- Three enticing outdoor showers
- Window daybeds throughout
- Air-conditioning for the warmer months and ethanol fireplace for winter escapes
- Open plan TV/living room plus separate downstairs media room, both with Foxtel and Netflix
- WiFi and built-in multi-room sound system
- Easy access to the Lighthouse walking track and rainforest trail
- Two-minute stroll to Raes bar and restaurant
- Two-minute stroll to Soul Kitchen food and coffee truck
- One minute stroll to Victoria’s food and coffee cart
Elouera is a luxurious Wategos beach house nestled amongst a peaceful, leafy enclave boasting expansive beach, ocean and lighthouse views.
Having recently undergone a total renovation and refurbishment to the highest standard the property offers a secluded and alluring layout of four beautifully appointed, boutique-style bedrooms. The master suite features an oversized custom concrete bath overlooking the national park, providing the perfect place to soak after a salty day by the sea. Curl up with a book on one of the many window daybeds for the ultimate relaxation and enjoy an abundance of entertaining areas with sweeping ocean views.
Cooking enthusiasts may make use of the spacious open-plan gourmet kitchen after picking fresh herbs from the onsite garden. Or perhaps you will choose to dine out at one of Byron’s many enviable venues.
Roll out a yoga mat on the shaded bottom deck surrounded by luscious rainforest and the lulling sound of ocean waves. Time will stand still for you at this peaceful retreat. Or, if you are feeling energetic, take a picturesque walk to the Cape Byron lighthouse and breathe in spectacular sights from the most easterly point of Australia’s mainland. Sunrises are truly extraordinary from this magical location.
Spend your days living in luxury by the heated infinity-edge mineral pool or take a 2-minute stroll to the ocean via a private rainforest track, you will experience the best of both worlds in this little slice of heaven.
You will feel as if you are living above the clouds in this luxurious Wategos home. Treat yourself to the indulgence you deserve.