Lotus on Lawson
From $1800 per night
- Directly opposite Byron Bay’s stunning Main Beach
- 200 metres to the heart of Byron Bay
- Gourmet kitchen
- Sunbeam coffee machine, with Byron Coffee Company ground coffee
- Cultiver French Flax bed linen and bath towels
- Hypoallergenic bamboo pillows
- Mayde beach towels
- Sunny, private, tropical gardens
- Plenty of indoor/outdoor living spaces
- Jetmaster Gas Fireplace.
- Fully air-conditioned
Directly opposite Byron Bay’s Main Beach and a short stroll to the town centre, this stylish four-bedroom home offers modern luxury.
The architecturally designed home has been styled to the highest quality and connects to the natural, organic and sustainable soul of Byron Bay.
A well equipped, gourmet kitchen and open plan living space extends to a sunny, private garden oasis.
Located upstairs in the main dwelling, the master bedroom and ensuite open onto a spacious balcony.
Also upstairs in the main building is the spacious second bedroom, ensuite and private balcony.
Two additional bedrooms with ensuites are located in stand-alone suites, adjacent to the main building. One is at garden level and the other is elevated with a private balcony.
Floor to ceiling doors and windows allow sea breezes and light to stream in. The main dwelling and the two suites open onto a tropical garden and pond so you will never feel like you are sitting inside. The large reflection pond offers the beauty and tranquillity of running water in the garden.
* Please note this property is not suitable for children under 5 years of age.
Master Bedroom: King Bed
Bedroom 2: King Bed or 2 Single Beds
Bedroom 3: King Bed or 2 Single Beds
Bedroom 4: King Bed or 2 Single Beds