From $1300 per night
- Outdoor dining and entertaining area with large barbecue
- Ducted air-conditioning system
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Flat screen Smart TV
- Bluetooth sound system
- Beach towels
- Clothes washing/drying facilities
- Hair dryer
- No smoking or pets
- Washing machine and dryer
- Pool with sun lounges and cabana dining area
- Coffee Machine and fresh coffee provided
- An easy 200-metre walk to the heart of Byron Bay
- Close to cafes and restaurants
- Inside and outside dining areas
The Seaview is a stylish versatile residence within easy walking distance to town and Byron Main beach. Framed around the large, solar-heated pool and sun deck, The Seaview is perfect for year-round relaxation.
Elevated, north facing and with an abundance of large windows, Seaview is designed to make the most of the natural light and surrounds. The well-established tropical gardens create privacy, while the high ceilings and European oak flooring add to the charm and spacious feel of this beautiful property.
In winter you can cosy up next to the fireplace or swim in the solar-heated pool. The Seaview is situated just 200 metres from the centre of Byron and is less than 20 minutes walk to Main Beach.
Master Bedroom: King Bed
Bedroom 2: King Bed
Bedroom 3: King Bed
Bedroom 4: Double Bed
Bedroom 5: Bunk Bed with 1 x Double 1 x Single