From $1750 per night
- Located on beautiful Belongil Beach
- Uninterrupted views out to the ocean and Mount Warning hinterland beyond
- Spectacular sunsets
- Large bi-fold doors opening up onto the verandah for seamless indoor/outdoor living
- Large front lawn
- Heated, in-ground horizon spa and pergola
- Private stairs down onto the beach
- Air-conditioning and ceiling fans
- Nespresso machine
Absolute Belongil Beachfront. Being one of only a handful of luxury properties right on exclusive Belongil Beach in Byron Bay, a stay at Moondarah is unique.
This stylishly appointed beach cottage, with the ocean only metres away, provides an authentic Australian beach house experience.
Moondarah features 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, accommodating up to 7 guests. Moondarah is a great place for families, with its own stairs down the embankment to the beach (not recommended for very young children due to the proximity to the beach and cliff).
You will find it hard to leave the stunning private lawn and verandah, but when you do the town of Byron Bay is only a 15-minute walk along the beach (being mindful of the tide).
With the recent addition of a fabulous in-ground horizon spa, it would be hard to find a more ideal beachfront property.
Please note this property is not suitable for children under 5 years of age.
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed
Bedroom 2: Queen Bed
Bedroom 3: 3 x Single Beds