Osprey Beach House
From $990 per night
- Brand new beach house backing onto National Park
- Directly across from Clarkes Beach and a short stroll to The Pass
- Modern kitchen
- Covered outdoor dining area with BBQ
- Pool overlooking National Park
- Outdoor shower
- Ducted air-conditioning and ceiling fans
- Gas fireplace
- Nespresso Machine
- Coffee plunger and fresh coffee provided
- A short stroll to Beach Café and The Pass Café
- An easy walk to the heart of Byron Bay
- Easy access to the walking track leading up to the Cape Byron Lighthouse
Directly across from beautiful Clarkes Beach & a short walk to town!
Osprey Beach House is a stylish, brand new property comfortably sleeping up to 8 people with 4 bedrooms (2 bedrooms with en-suites).
The modern kitchen has all the electrical appliances you could need. Indoor blends seamlessly to outdoor, with large open areas and plenty of room to relax and entertain. During summer, spend your days by the pool, or in winter cosy up by the fireplace. Osprey Beach House is situated just 2 minutes walk to Clarkes Beach, 10 minutes to Tallow Beach, 15 minutes to Byron Bay town and close to Byron’s iconic Lighthouse.
Book together with Sandpiper (located in front) for a large group and sleep up to 16.
Master Bedroom: King Bed
Bedroom 2: 2 x Singles or King Bed
Bedroom 3: Queen bed
Bedroom 4: 2 x singles