From $2500 per night
- WiFi throughout property
- Smart TV in the lounge room and each bedroom
- Bluetooth speaker
- Fully air-conditioned and ceiling fans
- Private decks overlooking tropical gardens
- Outdoor luxury baths
- Hot water outdoor garden shower
- 12-metre magnesium pool and heated spa
- Undercover pool cabana with lounge and sunbeds
- Ping pong table
- Foam surfboards
- Outdoor barbecue and dining
- Nespresso coffee machine and Byron Bay coffee
- Sukin bath products and hair dryers in each bathroom
- Washing machine and dryer with Earth Choice laundry liquid
- Double lock-up garage
Picadilly Pavilions is a large resort-style home set over 2002m2. Situated just 10 minutes from Byron Bay, Picadilly Pavilions offers private access to Broken Head beach, national park walking trails and a 12-metre pool with a heated spa.
The home has 5 bedrooms, each adjoined by covered walkways surrounded by lush tropical gardens.
3 bedrooms are large accommodation pavilions with king beds and spacious ensuites, bedrooms 4 and 5 have double beds.
With a central fully equipped kitchen, BBQ area and beautiful open dining spaces, this property provide space for 10 guests or 2 families.
King Suite: King bed + trundle – Ensuite with an outdoor bath.
White Suite: King bed + trundle – Ensuite with an outdoor bath.
Tallows Suite: King bed + trundle – Ensuite
Brays Suite: Double bed – Ensuite
The Cove: Double bed