From $7500 per night
- Spectacular European inspired luxury home, set on five acres
- Breathtaking hinterland and ocean views
- Infinity edge pool with heated spa and expansive views
- Large stone fireplace in the grand living area
- Gourmet kitchen
- Outdoor living area with fireplace and barbeque
- Alfresco dining table for 10 overlooking pool with hinterland and ocean views
- Wind protected courtyard with fireplace, dining table and wisteria adorned pergola with festoon lighting
- Master bedroom with fireplace, private Juliet balcony, outdoor shower, large bathtub and spectacular views
- Commercial-scale laundry
- Guest wing (includes separate laundry)
- Games Room with pool table, bar and fireplace
- Mezzanine room with ladder access
- Vintage airstream caravan
- Separate cottage with gymnasium, infra-red sauna, ice bath and staff accommodation (if required)
- Outdoor fire pit
- Rustic treehouse
- Large trampoline with safety net
- Fenced fields with occasional visits from neighbouring cows and wallabies
- Beautifully landscaped gardens
- The property has a property manager who is available at a separate fee to organize any additional requirements you need during your stay
Picadilly House offers luxury accommodation on a truly grand scale where the most discerning of guests can enjoy total privacy. Perched on a rural acreage with majestic ocean and hinterland views, Picadilly House is just 12 minutes drive to Byron Bay.
With 7 bedrooms set over two accommodation wings and multiple indoor and outdoor entertainment areas, the home can easily accommodate two families or a total of 14 guests.
In summer, the home takes on a resort-like feel with expansive outdoor entertaining areas overlooking the wet-edge pool out to the Pacific Ocean. Spend the days at the beach, just 10 minutes away, then retreat to the privacy of your own estate. Here, you can enjoy an in-house massage and spa treatment in the most tranquil of settings. Children can entertain themselves for hours between the heated spa and large swimming pool, the oversized enclosed trampoline, the rustic treehouse and flat lawns for ball games.
Sundowner drinks while walking gardens trails turn into games of pool and movies in the bar and games room. When the north wind picks up, the courtyard offers the Mediterranean like reprieve where you could easily imagine yourself in the Greek Islands. Even with tropical rains, the home provides plenty of indoor and outdoor entertainment options.
When the cooler months arrive, the home and its many fireplaces offer a hinterland experience like no other. For those wanting to stay fit while on holiday, there is a gymnasium with an infrared sauna and ice bath. Not to mention the countless other outdoor activities that abound in the local area – all of which our own Property Manager can assist you with.
*no weddings, parties or functions that may disturb the neighbours