Sandpiper Beach House
From $850 per night
- Brand new beach house
- Directly across from Clarkes Beach and a short stroll to The Pass
- North facing sundeck with BBQ
- Luxury indoor/outdoor living areas
- Modern kitchen
- Covered outdoor dining area with BBQ
- Plunge pool and outdoor shower
- Ducted air-conditioning and ceiling fans
- Gas fireplace
- Nespresso Coffee machine with pods
- A short stroll to Beach Café and The Pass Café
- An easy walk to the heart of Byron Bay
- Easy access to the walking track leading up to the Cape Byron Lighthouse
Sandpiper Beach House is a brand new contemporary 3 bedroom plus TV Room with bunks, 2 bathroom beach house that accommodates up to 8 people (up to 6 adults and 2 children) Offering both luxury indoor and outdoor living areas there is plenty of room to relax and entertain.
Within the kitchen, you will have access to modern facilities to cook up a feast or simply throw something on the BBQ located on the large north facing deck. If you are coming back from the beach, take a dip in the plunge pool or wash off under the outdoor shower.
In winter you can cosy up next to the fireplace. Sandpiper is situated just 150 metres from Clarkes Beach, 700 metres to Tallow Beach, 15 minutes walk to Byron Bay town and close to Byron’s iconic lighthouse walking track.
Book together with Osprey (located behind) for a large group and sleep up to 16.
Master Bedroom: King bed – can be split into 2 king singles
Bedroom 2: Queen Bed
Bedroom 3: Queen Bed
TV Room: Bunk Bed
(Double Bed on the bottom, Single on Top)